New Labeller on line, updated Web details

Yesterday we put the new labeller on line and were filling and labelling at the same time.  This is a big help and is working really well.  The quality is very good too – after some adjustments.

I spent Monday updating our search details on the web.  All the details that cam up on Google were for the old Buxton address and company but Google was not listing our URL.  So I searched for us and updated all the lisitngs I could – this took ages.  Most update almost immediately – which is really good.  The classic name was “ufindus but by Tuesday morning I discovered that they had found me along with a number of the sites I had entered my details on.  However, Google is finding us through them, so who am I to complain.  I keep hoping Google may find us eventually but although I have submitted a sitemap and URL and they are not reporting any problems, I still have no listings. Maybee the spider is off sick.

What the update did teach me is to have relevant keywords and that is my next job – to make my Meta Tags very relevant to the businesses I am looking for.

Today was a trip to Edinburgh.  I left at 5:30 am and got back at 8:00pm tonight.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


4 + = seven